State Amateur Championship
Time & Location
About the Event
Since 1950 the North Carolina Women's Amateur Championship has been held every year. It is flighted after the second round and awards are given after three days of competition. The medalist is decided after 36 holes in the Championship flight. Three sets of tees are used so everyone can decide which yardage they prefer. Prizes are given in each flight. We look forward to the excitement this event will be for all those vying to be our next North Carolina State Amateur Champion, and an opportunity for her to compete in the 2021 North/South Amateur in Pinehurst as a reward for her excellent golf.
LIABILITY WAIVER: All golfers are voluntary participants at the NCWGA state amateur. By participating in this tournament, you agree and acknowledge that the NCWGA is not liable, in any way, for injuries or damages of any kind that you may suffer, or be exposed to while participating or being present at the NCWGA event. You agree that the acceptance of your entry for this event is sufficient consideration for your agreement that the NCWGA has no liability or responsibility of any kind, for any damages or injuries that you may incur while involved, participating, or present, at a NCWGA event. I agree to abide by all decisions and conditions of play pertaining to the event. I release NCWGA, Inc. it's committee members, officers, directors and host club from any liability for the event or consequences relating to my entry or participation.
* Entry fee $235.00 Includes greens fees/cart fees, range/ food Made out to NCWGA- postmarked by June 30, 2021
* Practice Rounds begin May 1, 2021. Call club directly to schedule (336-998-8155)
* THE FIELD SHALL BE LIMITED TO 80. TIES OF THE LOWEST HANDICAP ENTRY.
Tees for the Competition:
1. Amateur Champion and Junior Champion will be play Championship Tees (6000-6300) (any age) or (Junior must be under 18 July 7th)
2. Senior Champion will play from the Tournament Tees (5400-5600) (any age) or senior (50 by July 7)
3. Super Senior Champion will be determined from the State Tees (4800-5200) (any age) or super senior (62 by July7)
Contact: Patty Moore firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Fee$235$2350$0